Up until the dedication which took place on March 27, 1836, it was called the Kirtland House of the Lord. After the dedication it more commonly came to be known as the Kirtland Temple. This was a Pentecostal season for the Church—a time of Jubilee. Many saw visions and enjoyed marvelous spiritual gifts. And yet greater things yet lay in store. The Almighty had commanded the Church to call their solemn assembly where they might be endowed with power. This episode of History of the Saints tells the story of the Lord’s coming to His temple.